CasinoDays Ripple (XRP) – #1 Guide 2023
Gamblers throughout India love to play casino games online at CasinoDays. The site offers many great games to play, from some of the best gaming providers across the globe. They have a solid offering of bonuses and promotions that helps players maximize how much money they can gamble with. There are great safety and security measures the site takes to protect plyers and provide a fair gambling experience.
And there are a number of different payment methods that the site accepts for deposits and withdrawals. One general payment method that’s increasing in popularity in recent years is cryptocurrency, and CasinoDays accepts that as a method of payment.
Ripple (also known as XRP) is one of the top cryptocurrencies on the market, and it can be used at CasinoDays to fund your gambling account or to take your winnings out of the site. Below, we have provided a full detailed account of how you can conduct transactions at CasinoDays using Ripple, as well as other pertinent details about the payment method.
How to Buy Ripple (XRP)?
As with any cryptocurrency, if you want to use Ripple as a method of funding your CasinoDays account (read our editorial opinion)– or taking your winnings out — then you’ll need to first purchase Ripple. The process is a little different than just connecting a bank account, credit or debit card to your account, though it still is rather simple and straightforward.
To learn how to purchase XRP to use to fund your CasinoDays account, follow this step-by-step guide …
- You’ll need to open a cryptocurrency exchange account in order to buy or sell any type of crypto coin, including Ripple. There are many options in companies nowadays, but make sure that the one you choose is well-known, trustworthy, safe and secure. Some of the top exchanges in the world are Bitfinex, Kraken and Coinbase.
- Follow the steps that the exchange provides for setting up a new account. This process may differ slightly from one exchange to the next, but it should be rather intuitive. Also check to see if the exchange has a built-in crypto wallet. This is where you’ll store the XRP that you own. If the exchange doesn’t have one, you’ll need to find one that also supports Ripple.
- Once you’ve completely set up accounts for a crypto exchange and crypto wallet, connect a payment method to it. This will allow you to actually purchase the Ripple that you’ll use to fund your CasinoDays account. The steps to do this at every exchange may differ slightly, but it should be rather simple to figure out. You may have to provide all of your basic personal information and also a copy of a photo ID. After your account gets verified, you’ll then follow the on-screen instructions to connect your payment method.
- Now, it’s time to place your Ripple order. The exchange you signed up at may have a few different options to choose from. Check the one that you feel is best for you, and proceed to complete the order.
- Once your Ripple order has been placed, it needs to be stored somewhere. You can use a built-in wallet that the crypto exchange offers, though many people choose to open a separate crypto wallet. This gives them extra security and more control over the XRP that they’ve purchased.
How to Withdraw Money from CasinoDays via XRP?
After everything above is all set up, withdrawing money from CasinoDays via XRP is extremely simple. It’ll only take a few steps to complete in order to get the money out of your gambling account and back into your crypto wallet where you can store your Ripple.
Follow these simple steps to complete the cashout request from CasinoDays via XPR …
- Navigate to CasinoDays’ site. This can be done through a web browser on either a traditional computer or a mobile device, or it can be done through the mobile apps that the operator offers. Once there, log into your account through the button that should be displayed prominently on the main page. You’ll enter the login credentials that you set when you first signed up for an account.
- Next, click the button that says “More” after you’re logged in. After you do this, you’ll be presented with a few additional options that will pop onto the screen. Click the button that now says “Withdrawal” so that you can take money out of your CasinoDays account.
- On the new page that you are taken to, you’ll see a full list of every payment method that CasinoDays offers for cashouts. Choose whatever method that you prefer to use. In this instance, select cryptocurrency in order to cash it out via Ripple.
- Enter in how much you wish to withdraw from your CasinoDays account using Ripple. Then, you’ll have to enter in your cryptocurrency wallet address. If you don’t have this information on hand, you can easily find it by logging into your crypto wallet. All the information that you need will be available there.
- Finally, confirm that all the information you have entered here is correct. After you’re comfortable that it is, simply click the button labeled “Submit.”
All the steps you have to complete to withdraw money from CasinoDays using XRP will be done now. The site will take over and begin to process the cashout request for you.
What are the CasinoDays Ripple Deposit Limits?
CasinoDays has deposit limits in place for Ripple as well as all other payment methods on their site. This is something that almost all online casinos do, as it helps to protect them and players from fraud and bad actors. It also helps to support various responsible gambling practices.
The good news is that the deposit limits for XRP at CasinoDays are very solid. The minimum deposit amount is ₹800. This gives players a lot of flexibility to deposit what they want into their gambling accounts and try out new games without having to make too big of an investment. It’s not too high either to require people to have a lot of XRP in their crypto wallets before they can use it to gamble.
The maximum deposit amount using Ripple at CasinoDays is ₹40,00,000. Again, players will have plenty of flexibility here, since the limit is pretty high. Even if you want to deposit a lot of Ripple into your gambling account, you probably won’t have to split it up into multiple transactions, which is certainly preferred.
All deposits using Ripple at CasinoDays process instantly. This means that the money you deposit will be available for you to gamble with right away, without any delay. It also should reflect very quickly in your crypto wallet that the transaction was completed as well. You won’t have to wait around for that to be completed.
What are the CasinoDays Ripple Withdrawal Limits?
In the same vein, CasinoDays puts withdrawal limits in place for all of their payment methods, including Ripple. This is done to again protect players and the site from fraud and bad actors, and to reduce costs for the site when they process these transactions.
When you’re using Ripple, the minimum withdrawal amount from CasinoDays is ₹1,300. The site is all about flexibility, as this lower limit allows players the freedom to do what they want with their hard-earned money whenever they want to do so. They don’t have to build up a huge bankroll before they’re able to cash out their funds and convert it back to XRP.
The maximum withdrawal amount at CasinoDays via Ripple is also solid, at ₹40,00,000. So, even if you have built up a huge bankroll, went on a run of a lot of wins in a row or hit one of the bigger payouts the site offers, you’ll likely be able to take out all of your money at once. This is preferred, as no one wants to have to conduct multiple transactions just to get their money out of their gambling account.
All withdrawals that you initiate at CasinoDays using Ripple will process in just a couple of hours. This is lightning fast compared to many of the other payment methods on the site, some of which could take up to five business days or more to reflect in your financial account.
Are There Any Fees?
CasinoDays never charges any fees for financial transactions at their site, whether you’re using Ripple, another cryptocurrency or any other payment method that they offer. This is great, as it ensures that players are able to take full advantage of the money at their disposal, and the funds that they have won at the site.
Many other gambling sites charge processing fees, which only serve to reduce the amount of money that players get in their pockets, while lining the pockets of the operators themselves.
What are the Advantages of using Ripple at CasinoDays?
One of the biggest advantage to using Ripple at CasinoDays is the extra security and safety that it provides when conducting financial transactions online. This is the strength of cryptocurrency as a whole, after all, so this is a great added benefit for players.
In addition, players will get more anonymity when they use Ripple or crypto in general, which could be very important when conducting gambling transactions online in India.
Another huge advantage to using Ripple is that the transactions process very quickly. All deposits process instantly, and withdrawals should be completed in just a few hours.
What are the Disadvantages of using Ripple at CasinoDays?
There are some extra steps that you’ll have to take to use Ripple at CasinoDays, including setting up a crypto exchange account and a crypto wallet, and then purchasing Ripple from it. This might be a headache for some people and simply too complicated.
Antother disadvantage to using Ripple is that CasinoDays will shut off all bonuses and promotions if you use this payment method. That means you won’t be able to take advantage of the extra funds they offer players on an ongoing basis.
CasinoDays is one of the top online gambling sites in India, and players are increasingly interested in using cryptocurrency as a payment method at the site. The operator allows for that, and Ripple is one of the top options you can go with here.Last Updated on: 01/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand