CasinoDays RuPay Withdrawals Guide 2023
Gamblers in India consistently rank CasinoDays as one of the top online casinos on the market. The site has a truly impressive selection of games from some of the top game providers in the world. They are very trustworthy, as they have a great and legitimate gambling license. They always have solid promotions and bonuses going on at the site, which helps to add a lot of value to players who want to gamble on their site.
CasinoDays also makes available a very wide selection of payment methods that can be used to conduct all financial transactions at the site. This is great, because players will love to have choices in this regard, especially since every player is a little different.
One payment method that’s growing in popularity – and that CasinoDays accepts – is RuPay. This debit card is available throughout India, and offers the convenience of being able to use it at ATMs, for online transactions and for traditional card payments. Below, we provide all the details you’d need to know about setting up a RuPay account and about using it at CasinoDays.
How to Create a RuPay Account?
If you want to get a RuPay card to use for online purchases such as funding your CasinoDays account, there are a few simple steps that you have to follow. It won’t take too long to go through this process, and at some banks, you will be able to do it completely online. Some, though, you will need to visit in person.
Just follow these steps we have listed here below …
- Find a bank that offers a RuPay card and choose the one that would work best for you. Most people will choose a bank that they either have a previous relationship with or that is located close to them so that they can visit the branches to set up the account.
- Visit the bank’s website to figure out the steps you have to take to apply for a RuPay card. Some banks will allow you to complete the basic portion online. Others will allow you to complete the entire process online. And others, still, will require you to visit the branch in person to do it.
- Either online or at the branch, you will need to provide your full name, address and email address. You’ll also need to provide a mobile phone number. Make sure that it’s the same number that you use with your bank, and ensure that you are able to access it, as it will be required to conduct future transactions with the RuPay card.
- You will also need to provide some documents that will prove you are who you say you are. This will include a proof of address document, a proof of identification document and two passport-size photographs.
- When you’re at the bank, you will need to request that you get a RuPay card. They will then provide you with one once you’ve been approved.
- After you receive your RuPay card – which will either be in the mail or available at the branch – then you will be free to use it however you want online and in person. It can immediately be used for funding your CasinoDays account or for cashing out money from CasinoDays.
How to Withdraw Money from CasinoDays via RuPay?
After you have a RuPay card in hand, you can easily withdraw money from CasinoDays to it so that you can use it for whatever purposes you wish. It’ll only take a few steps on the CasinoDays site to complete a withdrawal request so that you can get your money.
Just follow the steps we have provided here below for you …
- Go to the CasinoDays website. You can do this through a web browser on your mobile device or even on a traditional laptop/desktop computer. You can also use the mobile apps that the company has made available. After you’re there, you will need to log into your account, which you can do by clicking the “Login” button at the top of the page. Then, just enter the login credentials you set when you first signed up for a CasinoDays account.
- After you’re fully logged in, you will see a “More” button that will be located near the top of the main page. Click on that button, and you will see some additional options appear. Look for the link that says “Withdrawal,” and click on that.
- You’ll be taken to another new page on the site that will display every payment option that CasinoDays makes available to players for cashouts. You will just click on the one that you want to use. So, for this instance, you’ll click on RuPay. If you don’t see RuPay listed, click on debit cards.
- Enter in your RuPay card number, expiration date and three-digit code. If you’ve already used the card to make a deposit on CasinoDays and have allowed them to store your information, then you may just need to re-enter the three-digit code. Once you do that, you’ll receive a one-time passcode to your mobile device. You’ll need to take that code and enter it on the site. This is done to verify that it’s actually you requesting the transaction.
- Enter how much money you want to withdraw from CasinoDays to your RuPay account. Just make sure that the amount you enter falls within the withdrawal limits set by CasinoDays. Also, if you are trying to withdraw funds that you got from a promotion or bonus, make sure that you’ve first met the wagering requirements. We’ll talk about both of these things a little later on.
- Read over all the information you entered on these pages. After you’re sure that it’s all correct, click the button that says “Submit.”
You are now done with all the steps you have to take to start your withdrawal request from CasinoDays to RuPay. The gambling operator will take it from here and work on sending the money to your RuPay account.
What are the CasinoDays RuPay Deposit Limits?
CasinoDays sets deposit limits for RuPay, and all payment methods for that matter. They aren’t unique in this, as just about every online gambling operator does so. The reason for it is to protect the players and the site from fraudulent transactions that could result in them losing a lot of money. It’s also a responsible gambling initiative to help protect players from overspending. The good news is that the deposit limits for RuPay are very good.
The minimum deposit amount using this deposit method at CasinoDays is $15, or your currency’s equivalent. While this isn’t the lowest among of all payment methods at the site, it’s still pretty low. It won’t be too prohibitive for players who want to just try their hand at some games or qualify for a deposit or bonus. It doesn’t require you to have a load of money available before you can start gambling with it at CasinoDays.
Likewise, the maximum deposit amount is solid, too, at $1,500, or your currency’s equivalent. Again, this is a reasonable upper limit. It’s not too prohibitive, in that most players will be well within that limit when they want to get money into their gambling account. There aren’t too many players who would need to conduct multiple transactions just to get all the money they want into their CasinoDays account.
All deposits using RuPay at CasinoDays process instantly. So, your money will be available almost right away in your gambling account to use how you wish, along with any funds you got from a bonus or promotion you qualified for.
It is important to understand that the transaction may not reflect in your RuPay account for a couple days, though. So, don’t worry if you don’t see the money deducted from your RuPay account immediately.
What are the CasinoDays RuPay Withdrawal Limits?
CasinoDays also sets withdrawal limits for every payment method that’s available at their site, including RuPay. This is also done to help prevent against fraudulent transactions that could cost players and the site a lot of money. It’s also a way for the site to reduce the amount of costs it incurs for processing these transactions and sending money to people. But, the good news is that with RuPay, the withdrawal limits are once again OK.
The minimum withdrawal amount for RuPay at CasinoDays is ₹2,000. Most players will be just fine with that. It doesn’t require them to build up a huge bankroll before they’re able to take money out of their account. It gives them a lot of flexibility to do what they want with their hard-earned money, which is definitely something that all players will be appreciative of.
The maximum withdrawal amount using RuPay at CasinoDays is ₹500,000. This is also reasonable. Even players who like to wager a lot, or those who win a big payout or go on a solid winning streak, will still likely be able to cashout all the money they want in one transaction, without having to split it up over multiple days.
Withdrawals using RuPay at CasinoDays process typically within one to two business days. This isn’t the fastest at the site, but it isn’t too long, either.
If you’re trying to cashout funds that you got from a bonus or promotion, you’ll just be forced to meet the wagering requirements before the site will allow you to do so. If you don’t, then they will deny the transaction request automatically.
Are There Any Fees?
CasinoDays never charges a fee for any financial transaction at their site – no matter the type of transaction or what method it’s from. So, you can use RuPay at their site for deposits and withdrawals and not have to pay a fee ever.
What are the Advantages of using RuPay at CasinoDays?
A big advantage of using RuPay at CasinoDays is that it’s a direct form of payment. Once you get your debit card, you won’t need to create a separate account. There isn’t a third party that you’ll need to serve as an intermediary to conduct your transactions. Everything will go in and out of your RuPay card account directly.
What are the Disadvantages of using RuPay at CasinoDays?
The limits are a slight disadvantage of using RuPay at CasinoDays. While they’re not prohibitive, they are lower than some of the other payment methods available at the site.
In addition, the processing time for withdrawals is much longer than some of the other methods available, such as some of the e-wallets, which process cashouts in a matter of hours.
CasinoDays is one of the best gambling sites for players in India for many reasons. And if you like to play at CasinoDays, you should consider opening a RuPay account to conduct transactions there, if you don’t already have one. We’ve provided all the information that you’d need to know about opening one and using it at CasinoDays above.Last Updated on: 17/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand