CasinoDays PayTM Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2023
If you’re gambling online, you want to choose a site that has a ton of gaming options, is reputable, has a legitimate gambling license, offers many bonuses and promotions, is easy to use and is generally fun. You also want to make sure they offer the deposit and withdrawal methods that you would want to use to conduct transactions.
CasinoDays is one of the best sites because it combines all of those things above. That’s why so many players consider it to be one of the best online casinos on the market. They offer a wide selection of payment methods, with PayTM being one of the most popular choices among players.
If you’re interested in learning more about PayTM and how to use it at CasinoDays, continue reading our guide below. We have provided all of the information you’d need to know about signing up for an account and then using it at CasinoDays.
How to Create a PayTM Account?
Setting up a new PayTM account is very easy. It’s one of the reasons why so many people love to use this payment method at CasinoDays. Click the following link to get all information on CasinoDays. It should only take a few moments for you to set up a new PayTM account for you to use.
Follow these steps that we have laid out for you here …
- Set up a PayTM wallet. This will allow you to conduct transactions using PayTM at CasinoDays and at other places online. You can either do this through the PayTM website on a mobile device or computer, or through the mobile apps they have available for Android or iOS devices.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button once you’ve navigated to their site or to the app. You’ll be asked to provide your mobile phone number and email address, and also to set up a password. Once you do that, click the button that says “Create Your PayTM Wallet.”
- The site will then send you a one-time PIN number to the mobile phone number you entered. Get that PIN and enter in on the PayTM app or site. This is a verification process to ensure that the number you gave them is one that you have access to.
- After verifying your phone number, PayTM will ask you to enter more personal details. This includes your name, address, birthdate and some other pieces of information. After entering all of that, and confirming it is correct, click the “Create Account” button.
- Your PayTM account will now be fully set up. You’ll have to add funds to your wallet if you want to send money with the account, or have money sent to it. You may also need to complete the KYC process, which could be done either at a center in-person or online. PayTM will give you more information about this. It’s important to complete the process quickly so there aren’t any delays in getting your funds into or out of CasinoDays.
- Add a payment method to your PayTM wallet that you can use for transactions. It can be a credit/debit card or a bank account. Some banks will allow you to even go in person and make direct PayTM transactions from there.
How to Withdraw Money from CasinoDays via PayTM?
Withdrawing money from your CasinoDays account using PayTM is very easy once you have the PayTM account all set up. It’ll only take a few minutes and a few simple steps to get your hard-earned money out of your online casino account.
If you want to learn how to do so, simply follow these steps that we have listed below …
- Go to the CasinoDays gambling site, which you can do either through a web browser on your mobile device or computer, or through the mobile apps that they have created. Once there, just log into your CasinoDays account. You can find a button that will take you to the login page right from the homepage. You’ll enter the login credentials that you set when you first signed up for an account at CasinoDays.
- Now that you’ve logged in, you’ll see a button called “More.” Once you click that, you’ll be presented with some other options. To take money out of your account, just click the button that says “Withdrawal.”
- Next, you’ll go to a new page. There, you can see a full list of all the payment methods that CasinoDays offers to players to withdraw money from their accounts. Simply choose the method that you want to use for your cashout. So, in this instance, you will select PayTM.
- Enter your PayTM ID and how much money you want to take out of your CasinoDays account. You’ll be asked to enter the MPIN that was set up directly on PayTM. It’s a four-digit passcode that will allow you to process all of your UPI transactions, which incudles PayTM. Click the submit button once you’ve done that.
- 5.) In your PayTM wallet, you’ll receive a verification request. Open up your wallet and finish the process for withdrawal by confirming all of this information. All the details for the transaction will be listed there. After you’ve confirmed that all of the information there is what you want it to be, click on the “Confirm” button.
Once you do that, every step you need to take to get money out of your CasinoDays account using PayTM will be done. Now, it’s time for the online gambling site to do the work and process the rest of the transaction for you.
What are the CasinoDays PayTM Deposit Limits?
Almost all online casinos set limits for deposits at their sites. They do this for a number of reasons, including to protect themselves and their players from fraudulent transactions and bad actors. Luckily, though, the PayTM deposit limits at CasinoDays are very reasonable.
When you’re using PayTM, the minimum deposit amount is ₹500. This is solid, as it’s not too high to require players to have a lot of money in their bank accounts before they can transfer it to CasinoDays to gamble with. It allows them to easily take advantage of bonuses and promotions that the site offers without having to dedicate too much funds to do so. It also allows them to try out new games without risking too much money at first.
Another great part about CasinoDays is that there is no maximum deposit amount when using PayTM. This means that even people who would consider themselves high rollers will be able to get as much money as they want into their gambling account all at one time. They wouldn’t have to conduct multiple transactions to do so.
All deposits using PayTM process instantly at CasinoDays. This allows you to use your money right away on whatever games you want to play at the site, including the funds that you qualified for through a deposit/promotion. Just note that it may take a few business days for the transaction to verify in your bank account.
What are the CasinoDays PayTM Withdrawal Limits?
Just like deposits, CasinoDays has limits in place for all withdrawals, too. The reasoning is similar to that of deposits, as it protects players and the site from fraud and bad actors. It also reduces the costs that the site incurs for sending the transactions. Again, though, the limits for withdrawals using PayTM at CasinoDays are quite reasonable.
On the lower end, you have to withdraw at least ₹1600 every time you want to take money out of your account. This isn’t too restrictive of a limit. It allows most players to do whatever they want with their money, whenever they want to do it. It doesn’t require them to build up a huge bankroll in their online gambling account before they can take it out.
At the same time, if you win a big jackpot, go on a huge run or generally risk a lot of money when gambling, you can still take out as many funds as you want at once. You won’t be forced to split those withdrawals into multiple transactions.
If you are trying to withdraw funds that you got from a bonus or promotion, know that you’ll have to meet the wagering requirements first before you’ll be able to do so. If you haven’t yet, then your cashout request will automatically be denied.
All withdrawals from CasinoDays using PayTM take about 24 to 48 hours to process. This is rather quick, actually, and it means that you’ll have full access to your funds in your account in only a day or so.
Are There Any Fees?
Some gambling sites will charge fees for processing transactions. Some do it as a flat fee for each transaction, while others charge a percentage of the total amount of the transaction. Either way, it’s not a good thing for the players.
With CasinoDays, though, you don’t have to worry about that. The site never charges any fees for deposits or withdrawals. This allows players to use the full amount of the money they deposited, and the full amount that they won on the site, without having to pay a cut to the casino itself.
What are the Advantages of using PayTM at CasinoDays?
One of the biggest advantages of PayTM at CasinoDays is the ease of use. It’s very quick and simple to set up a new account, as it can be done in only a few steps. Once your account is set up, it’s also very easy to use, requiring only a few additional steps to actually conduct your transaction.
PayTM can be used for a number of different things online, too. So, setting it up for CasinoDays will also give you other benefits outside of gambling.
What are the Disadvantages of using PayTM at CasinoDays?
There aren’t many disadvantages of using PayTM at CasinoDays. One slight one is that it’s a third-party processor of payments. In other words, there are additional steps to take to set it up and conduct transactions, rather than just doing it directly with your bank, for instance.
CasinoDays is one of the best online casinos available in India, and PayTM is one of the most popular payment methods that used by players for depositing and withdrawing money. We have outlined some of the reasons why above, as well as a guide on how to set it all up in just a few quick steps.Last Updated on: 01/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand
In this article I talked about the process of creating your PayTM account and its pros and cons. If you play or are going to play at Casino Days, PayTM is an excellent choice to get the secure gaming experience at Casino Days.