CasinoDays Litecoin Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2023
Many people in India love to play at CasinoDays, and there are a number of great reasons for this. The casino has loads of different gaming options, with titles featured from many of the top gaming companies in the world. They provide outstanding safety and security to all players, and have a legitimate gambling license. They also offer wonderful bonuses and ongoing promotions to boost the value of your gambling.
CasinoDays also offers a nice selection of payment methods, and cryptocurrency is one of them. Crypto as a whole is gaining popularity throughout the world, and Litecoin is one of the leading crypto coins that gamblers use in India.
In this review below, we’ll discuss how you can buy Litecoin, how to withdraw money from CasinoDays via Litecoin, and all the other pertinent information you need to know about using cryptocurrency at the gambling site.
How to Buy Litecoin?
To conduct financial transactions at CasinoDays (see our review) using Litecoin, you’ll need to first purchase Litecoin if you don’t have some already. This will be slightly different than transferring funds from your bank account, since you’ll need to set up a new cryptocurrency wallet to do this.
Today, it’s very easy to set up a new crypto wallet and purchase any type of crypto that you want, including Litecoin. We have outlined some simple steps for how you can purchase Litecoin to then use at CasinoDays …
- First, open a cryptocurrency exchange account. This is the place where you’ll need to purchase all crypto assets. You’ll have many different options for doing this, since there are so many on the market. Do your research before settling on one, and make sure that the crypto exchange you choose is trustworthy, secure and safe. Three of the top crypto exchanges are Coinbase, Bitfinex and Kraken.
- Once you’ve settled on a company to use for your crypto exchange, simply follow the instructions that they provide to sign up for a new account. See whether the exchange you have chosen has a built-in wallet. If they don’t, then you’ll need to sign up for one that supports Litecoin.
- After your crypto exchange and wallet accounts are set up, you’ll need to connect a method of payment to it. This will make it possible for you to actually purchase Litecoin. While the process for doing this may be slightly different at each exchange, they are all very simple and straightforward. You may need to provide your basic personal information as well as upload a copy of your photo ID. Once your account is verified, follow the instructions for how to connect a payment method to it.
- Now you’ll be able to place a Litecoin order. The exchange will give you a few different options for what you can do here. Choose the one that’s best for you to complete your order.
- After you’ve placed your Litecoin order, you’ll need to store it. Some use the exchange wallet, but others want to store it in a personal wallet outside of the exchange itself. Remember that you want to choose a safe and secure wallet, so that you can have full control over your Litecoin and confidence it’s safe.
Withdraw Money from CasinoDays via Litecoin
Withdrawing money from CasinoDays via Litecoin is extremely simple. There are only a few steps that you’ll need to take to complete the entire process, which should maybe only require about five minutes of your time at most.
If you want to cashout money to your Litecoin account from CasinoDays, follow these steps below …
- Go to the CasinoDays online site, which you can either do through a web browser on your computer or mobile device or through the gambling operator’s mobile apps. Log into your account via the button that you should easily be able to find on the main page. To log in, you’ll need to enter the credentials you set when you created your CasinoDays account originally.
- Once you’ve signed into your account, click the “More” button. When you do, you’ll see a few additional options pop up. Click the “Withdrawal” button to make a cashout request from the site.
- You’ll be taken to a new page that will list every payment method that CasinoDays makes available for players to take money out of their accounts. Simply choose the method you want to use, which in this case will be cryptocurrency.
- Enter in the amount of money that you want to take out of your CasinoDays account using Litecoin. Then, enter in your crypto wallet’s address where you want to send the money. If you don’t know this information off the top of your head, you can find it by logging into your crypto wallet and pulling it from there.
- Confirm that all of the details you have entered here are correct. Once you are comfortable that they are, click the “Submit” button.
Every step that you will have to take to withdraw funds from CasinoDays using Litecoin is now complete. The site will take over from here and process your transaction.
What are the CasinoDays Litecoin Deposit Limits?
Like most other online gambling sites, CasinoDays sets limits for deposits for all players and all payment methods. They do this to protect the player and the site itself from fraud and bad actors. They want to make sure that money isn’t stolen from people, and then used to gamble on their site.
Luckily, the deposit limits at CasinoDays for Litecoin are very reasonable. The minimum deposit amount is actually only ₹800. This is low enough that it doesn’t require people to have a lot of Litecoin before they’ll be able to gamble at CasinoDays. They can try out new games without making too much of an investment as well, which is a great feature for sure.
The upper limit for deposits at CasinoDays using Litecoin are reasonable as well. The most you can deposit at CasinoDays using this method is ₹40,00,000. This provides plenty of flexibility for just about any gambler. Even high rollers shoudn’t have to break up their deposits into multiple transactions to get all the money into their CasinoDays account that they want at one time.
All deposits using Litecoin at CasinoDays will process instantly. You’ll be able to use the funds you deposited right away to gamble at the site, without any delay at all. The transaction should also reflect in your crypto wallet not long after it’s been processed at CasinoDays.
Are there Any CasinoDays Litecoin Withdrawal Limits?
Just like deposits, CasinoDays puts withdrawal limits in place for Litecoin and all other payment methods available. Again, this is done to protect players and the site from fraud and bad actors. It also helps the site reduce the costs it must outlay to process these transactions. But, just like deposits, the limits are very reasonable for withdrawals.
For Litecoin, the minimum withdrawal amount is ₹1,300. This is actually the lowest minimum for any payment method that CasinoDays offers. It’s good news to players, as it gives them a lot of flexibility to do what they want with the money that they’ve earned on the CasinoDays site. They don’t have to wait until they build up a huge bankroll to take money out of their gambling account to do whatever they want with it.
The upper limit is also very reasonable, with a maximum withdrawal amount of ₹40,00,000 for Litecoin. This gives players a lot of freedom to take money out of their CasinoDays account. Even if you wager a lot of money, go on a solid winning run or land a big jackpot, you should be able to get most if not all of the money you want out of your gambling account and back into Litecoin in one transaction.
Withdrawals using Litecoin at CasinoDays typically process within just a few hours. There isn’t a lot of waiting around when you’re doing financial transactions with cryptocurrency at Litecoin, unlike some of the other payment methods, which could take up to a few business days to completely process.
Do Players have to Pay Fees?
Some gambling sites will charge fees for conducting deposits and withdrawals at their site. These fees are assessed in a number of different ways. But, they always reduce the amount of money that players get, which is why it’s always a good idea to avoid them if you can.
Luckily, with CasinoDays, you’ll never have to worry about fees being charged for financial transactions. The gambling operator doesn’t charge any fees for deposits or cashouts, no matter which payment method you’re using to do so at the site.
This is another huge positive to using CasinoDays as your online casino site in India.
Advantages of using Litecoin at CasinoDays
There are many advantages to using Litecoin at CasinoDays. First and foremost, using Litecoin or any cryptocurrency provides an extra level of safety and security. In fact, it’s considered one of the most secure types of payment methods that you can use. In addition, it provides an extra level of anonymity, which is a very important aspect of conducting financial transactions at online casinos to players throughout India.
Another advantage of using Litecoin is that the transactions process ultra-fast, especially withdrawals. You should have the money back in your crypto wallet in only a matter of hours if you use Litecoin, compared to up to five business days or more for some of the other payment methods that are made available by the site.
Few Disadvantages of using Litecoin at CasinoDays
A disadvantage to using Litecoin at CasinoDays is that there are extra steps to take to get it all set up. You need to sign up at a crypto exchange, get a crypto wallet and then purchase Litecoin all before you can even conduct any transactions at CasinoDays.
Most of the bonuses and promotions that the site offers for customers are also automatically disabled if you use cryptocurrency like Litecoin to conduct transactions. This is another downside to using Litecoin.
CasinoDays is one of the best gambling sites available in India, and they offer Litecoin as one of the top payment options to players. We have provided a full guide to everything you’d need to know about using the cryptocurrency for deposits and withdrawals at this gambling site above.Last Updated on: 31/01/2023 ago by Shyla Anand
In this article I discussed everything you need to know in using Litecoin at the Casino Days site. As one of the best gambling sites in India, Casino Days offers lots of benefits for players who choose to deposit and withdraw their winnings with Litecoin.