CasinoDays Jio Money Withdrawals Guide 2023
When you’re searching around for an online casino to gamble at in India, you’ll undoubtedly come across CasinoDays. This is one of the best gambling sites online, and for a number of different reasons.’
The site offers a wide selection of excellent games from some of the best providers in the industry. It has a great gambling license and provides a safe, secure and fair environment for people to gamble. They have a number of different bonuses and promotions available on an ongoing basis to add value to all players.
CasinoDays also has a huge selection of payment methods that players can use to get money into and out of their accounts. This provides players with not only great choice but excellent flexibility when they’re trying to gamble online.
One of the most popular payment methods is Jio Money, a digital payment app that makes it quick and easy to send and receive money online. Below, we’ll detail everything you need to know about Jio Money, including setting up a new account and using it at CasinoDays.
How to Create a Jio Money Account?
Creating a new Jio Money account to use at CasinoDays and other places online is very simple. From start to finish, it should only take you a few minutes to complete the entire process. Then, you’ll be able to use your new digital payment app account however you wish online.
To learn how to set up a new Jio Money account, follow these steps we have outlined for you…
- Search for the Jio Money mobile app in either the App Store (for Apple devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices). Once you find it, tap to download and install it onto your mobile device.
- Open the app once it’s fully installed. Then, enter the mobile phone number that you wish to use for your Jio Money account.
- Next, you’ll have to enter some other basic information. This includes your full name, birthdate and address. You’ll also need to create a password, and accept the terms and conditions that the site lays out. After you do all that, click the button that says “Register.”
- Jio Money will send you a one-time passcode to the mobile phone number that you entered at the beginning. Just take that OTP and enter it back into the app so that you can verify your account.
- Once you do that, you’ll need to log into your account. Do so through the app, entering your relevant information as well as your mPIN.
- After your account itself is set up, you’ll need to add a payment method to it so that you can start using it to send and receive payments. Once you’re logged into your account, you’ll see a section where you can add payment methods. Click on that, and follow all the instructions for what information you need to enter in. Once you do, your account will be fully ready to use at CasinoDays and other sites.
How to Withdraw Money from CasinoDays via Jio Money?
Now that your Jio Money account has been set up, it’ll be easy to use it to not only fund your CasinoDays account but to take money out of it when you’re ready to do so. It’ll only take a few steps to complete the process from start to finish.
So, if you’re interested in using Jio Money to withdraw money from CasinoDays, follow the simple steps we have outlined here …
- Go to the website for CasinoDays. This can be done through a web browser on either a traditional computer or on a mobile device. You can also decide to do this through the mobile apps that CasinoDays has created. When you’re at the site, look for a button that’s labeled “Login” and click on it. You’ll then need to enter the login credentials that you chose when you first signed up for an account at the gambling site.
- Now that you’re logged into the site, click the button that’s labeled “More,” which should be near the top of the first page. After you do that, you’ll see additional options. Find the “Withdrawal” button and click on it.
- You’ll go to a new page now that will list all of the payment methods that CasinoDays offers for players to withdraw money using. Find the one that you want to use and click on it. In this instance, you will want to click on Jio Money.
- Enter in your Jio Money account information. You may even be able to log in directly to your Jio Money account through a secure portal on CasinoDays, which will allow you to connect the two accounts together. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to cash out money there.
- Enter in the amount of money that you want to withdraw from CasinoDays using Jio Money. Make sure that this amount falls within the withdrawal limits that the site sets, and that you have met all wagering requirements if you’re trying to take out funds that came from a bonus or promotion. We’ll discuss that more below.
- Check out all the information that you have entered here to make sure that it’s all correct. Once you’ve made sure that it is all correct, click the “Submit” button.
All of the steps you’ll have to complete to finish your withdrawal request are now completed. CasinoDays will take over the process from here so that you can get your money out of your gambling account and into your Jio Money account to use however you wish.
What are the CasinoDays Jio Money Deposit Limits?
CasinoDays sets deposit limits on their site for Jio Money as well as all other payment methods that they offer to players. This is very similar to what almost all online gambling operators do. This is done to help prevent against fraudulent transactions that could result in players and the site losing a lot of money. It’s also a form of responsible gambling that the site puts forward. The nice part is that the deposit limits for using Jio Money at CasinoDays are very reasonable.
The minimum deposit amount for this payment method is $10, or your currency’s equivalent. This is a very low amount compared to what some other sites would require for deposits. It gives players the flexibility to not have to invest a lot of money before they’re able to start gambling. It means they can try out new games for a little amount of money and/or to take advantage of the bonuses and promotions that the site offers.
The maximum deposit amount using Jio Money at CasinoDays is $3,000, or your currency’s equivalent. Again, this is a reasonable amount. Most players will be able to get in all the money they want into their gambling account in one transaction, without having to split it up into multiple requests. This is true even if you gamble a lot of money on the site.
All deposits using Jio Money at CasinoDays will process instantly. This allows you to start gambling with the money you deposit – as well as any funds you got from a bonus and promotion – immediately after your transaction request completes.
Just keep in mind that the transaction may not fully reflect in your Jio Money account for a few days after you completed the process at CasinoDays.
What are the CasinoDays Jio Money Withdrawal Limits?
Just like they do for deposits, CasinoDays sets withdrawal limits for Jio Money as well as all of the other payment methods they accept at their site. Again, this is done to help prevent against fraudulent transactions that could cost players and the site a lot of money. It’s also done as a way to reduce the amount of costs the company incurs for processing these transactions. Luckily, the limits are once again quite reasonable.
The minimum withdrawal amount for Jio Money at CasinoDays is 1600INR. This is a very low amount and gives players a lot of control over their money, which is how it should be. Players won’t be required to build up a huge bankroll on the site before they’re able to cash it out to use how they wish elsewhere. Ultimately, that’s what all players will want.
The maximum withdrawal amount using Jio Money at CasinoDays is $20,000, or your currency’s equivalent. This is excellent. Most players will easily be able to take out all the money that they want to from their gambling account at once, without having to spread it out over multiple transaction requests. This is true even if you bet higher amounts, go on a solid winning streak or hit one of the higher payouts the site offers.
All withdrawals using Jio Money process within 24 hours at CasinoDays. This means you’ll have the money back in your account to access in about one day at most.
Just keep in mind that if you’re trying to cashout funds that you got from a bonus or promotion, you’ll have to meet the wagering requirements first. These will be listed in the terms and conditions of the bonus or promotion. If you don’t meet the requirements, the transaction request will be denied.
Are There Any Fees?
There are never any fees that you will face from CasinoDays for making transactions at their site. This goes for whether you use Jio Money or any of the other payment methods they offer.
What are the Advantages of using Jio Money at CasinoDays?
There are many advantages of using Jio Money at CasinoDays. One is that the processing time for all transactions is extremely fast. You can have money out of your gambling account and into your Jio Money account in less than one day in most cases, which is lightning quick.
It’s also very easy to set up a new account and start using it fast. There are additional safety and security measures in place for using Jio Money instead of connecting directly to your bank account, for instance.
What are the Disadvantages of using Jio Money at CasinoDays?
One downside to using Jio Money at CasinoDays is the fact that you have to set up an additional account. You won’t be conducting transactions directly with your bank account. This means you’ll have to take extra steps to get all of your transactions completed, which could be a little annoying.
When you’re gambling at CasinoDays, you want to make sure that you’re able to get money into and out of your account quickly and securely. By using Jio Money as your payment method, you’ll be doing just that. We’ve provided all the pertinent information you’d need to know about this payment method at CasinoDays above.Last Updated on: 24/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand