CasinoDays Indian Net Banking Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2023
CasinoDays is one of the most popular online casinos in India, and there are many reasons for this. The casino has a huge selection of different games and titles to play. They offer some of the best promotions and ongoing bonuses on the market. And they have a legitimate gambling license that ensures players have a fun yet safe and fair experience.
Beyond that, CasinoDays also offers a wide selection of payment methods so that you can get money into and out of your account. This is important, as you always want to make sure that you can use your preferred payment method when you bank at any online casino.
Indian Net Banking is one of the most popular ways to conduct online gambling transactions, due to its ease of use and simplicity. Below, we’ll dive into what Indian Net Banking is, how to create an account and how you can use it at CasinoDays to make withdrawals.
How to Create an Indian Net Banking Account?
Setting up an Indian Net Banking account is a fairly simple process, though it may differ slightly depending on the financial institution you use for your banking. Follow these steps to get it all set up …
- Contact your bank and have them set up a Net Banking account for you. They’ll just need to give you access to do so, and some will have automatically done that when you signed up for an account with them in the first place. After your request is approved, you’ll be given two key codes that you’ll use to log in.
- Request that the bank set up a username and password for Net Banking. They may have you do this part of the process on your own, too. It’ll be different information from what you use to sign into your online banking account.
- Go to your bank’s website, and log into your new Net Banking account using the information the bank gave you. If you can, change the default information they gave you to something more personal, which will add extra security for you.
- Once you have logged in, confirm information that the bank has on hand for you. It’ll include KYC information such as your name, date of birth, mobile phone number and such. After verifying, your account is fully verified.
Once you verify the account, it’s all set up and ready to use at CasinoDays (click here for more details) for transactions.
How to Withdraw Money from CasinoDays via Indian Net Banking?
Now that your Indian Net Banking account is all set up, you can use it to conduct transactions at CasinoDays. This is a very simple process, too, which means you can easily take money out of your gambling account when you want access to it.
Just follow these steps below to withdraw money from CasinoDays via Indian Net Banking …
- Visit the CasinoDays site via either a web browser or mobile app, and log into your account. The button to do so will be found prominently right on the homepage. Use the same login credentials that you set up when you first created your new online casino account.
- After signing in, click on the button that’s labeled “More.” It’ll show you a few options you can select. To withdraw money, click the option that says “Withdrawal.”
- You’ll now be taken to another page. On this page, there will be a list of all the different payment methods that are available for you to use to withdraw money. Just choose the one you wish to use. In this case, it’ll be Indian Net Banking, and choose the bank that you use.
- You’ll be taken to your Internet Banking page, and you’ll need to enter the Net Banking password and user ID you set up.
- After doing so successfully, you’ll be taken back to CasinoDays. There, enter in how much money you want to withdrawal from your account. Make sure that you have met the wagering requirements for any bonuses and the minimums the casino has set (more on that in a bit).
- Take a look over everything that you have entered and ensure that all the information is correct. Once it is, click “Submit.”
You’ll now have done everything you need to do to request a cashout from CasinoDays. The gambling operator will now begin to process your transaction.
What are the CasinoDays Indian Net Banking Deposit Limits?
Most online casinos will put deposit limits in place to protect both them and their players. It’s partly a security concern, as they want to prevent against fraud, and also a responsible gambling concern as well. CasinoDays is no different, as they have limits in place for all deposits. However, these limits are not very restrictive at all.
For Indian Net Banking, the minimum deposit amount is only ₹500. This isn’t too prohibitive an amount at all. It doesn’t require players to have to have a lot of money in their accounts before they can gamble with it. It also allows them to take advantage of various bonuses and promotions that the site offers, and allows them to try out new games they may never have tried before.
Another great part about CasinoDays is that they don’t have an upper limit for deposits using Indian Net Banking. This is great because even the highest rollers won’t have to split their deposits into multiple transactions so that they can get all the money they want to into their account. It’s another reason why so many people prefer this gambling site and payment method.
All deposits using Net Banking at CasinoDays process instantly. The funds will immediately be in your casino account to gamble with, though it may take a few days for the transaction to actually reflect in your bank account.
What are the CasinoDays Indian Net Banking Withdrawal Limits?
At the same time, CasinoDays sets withdrawal limits for all its payment methods as well. The reasoning is similar to the deposit limits. They’re meant to put protections in place for both the casino and players, preventing against fraud and the like. It also helps the casino itself limit how many fees they have to pay to process all these transactions.
For Indian Net Banking, the minimum withdrawal amount is ₹1600. This isn’t too prohibitive a limit at all, which means that players don’t have to build up a huge bankroll in their casino account before they can take it out and do what they want with it. This is a huge benefit of playing at CasinoDays.
What’s more, there is no upper limit for withdrawals at CasinoDays using Indian Net Banking. So, even if you hit a huge jackpot bonus, you’ll be able to take all your money out of your casino account at one time. This is wonderful for those big winning bets, if you go on a winning streak or if you’re a high roller.
Withdrawals using Net Banking at CasinoDays typically process in about 24 to 48 hours. This means you’ll have your money in your bank account in only a few days once you process a cashout request.
One other thing to note is that if you are cashing out money that you got or won using a bonus or promotion, you need to make sure that you have met all the wagering requirements before you do so. If you haven’t, then CasinoDays will automatically request the cashout request.
Are There Any Fees?
Some online casinos will charge fees for processing transactions at their site. They may charge a set fee for all transactions, or a percentage based on how much you are cashing out of your account. No matter how you slice it, these fees all reduce the amount of money that you can either use at the gambling site, or profit from it.
A great part about playing at CasinoDays is that they never charge any fees for any transactions at all. This means that when you’re using Indian Net Banking — or any other payment method for that matter — you won’t be charged a fee for making a deposit or withdrawal.
This ensures that you’re able to take full advantage of all the bonuses and promotions that the site offers, and also ensures that the site won’t be taking a cut of any of your winnings. This is a great feature of playing at CasinoDays and why so many people love to play there.
It’s possible that when you’re conducting transactions at CasinoDays, you may be charged a transaction fee. If you are, though, that’s coming from your financial institution and not from CasinoDays themselves. So, if you have any questions about it, you should reach out to your financial institution that you used for the transaction.
What are the Advantages of using Indian Net Banking at CasinoDays?
There are plenty of advantages of using Indian Net Banking at CasinoDays. Convenience is the number one reason. You can easily connect your bank account through Net Banking so that you can make online transactions at CasinoDays and any other number of places online. Net Banking makes it easy to conduct these transactions without having to go through a third-party intermediary, which is great.
The fact that the transactions are done directly with your bank, in essence, also removes the potential for extra fraud or bad actors. The limits for using Net Banking at CasinoDays are also very solid, which is another huge advantage to using it as a payment method at the site.
What are the Disadvantages of using Indian Net Banking at CasinoDays?
Not every bank will have Net Banking as a feature. This would be the biggest disadvantage to it if your bank doesn’t offer it. If they don’t, you’ll be forced to search around for another payment method, since you can’t have your bank just add the feature if they’re not partnered with it.
CasinoDays is a great online casino in India, and Indian Net Banking is one of the most popular methods of getting money into and out your account. We have listed many of the reasons for this above, as well as full details on everything you would want to know about it.Last Updated on: 01/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand
In this article I talked about the process of creating your Indian Net Banking account and its pros and cons. If you play or are going to play at Casino Days, Indian Net Banking is an excellent choice to get the secure gaming experience at Casino Days.