CasinoDays CashtoCode Withdrawals – All You Have to Know
In India, CasinoDays is one of the most popular online gambling sites for a number of reasons. They offer a huge selection of games from some of the top gaming producers in the world. They feature many ongoing promotions and bonuses that add a lot of value to players – both news ones and existing ones. They have top-notch safety, security and fair play in mind, backed by the fact that they have a legitimate gambling license.
CasinoDays also offers players great choice when it comes to payment methods. This gives players the option to choose the method that’s right for them to get money into and out of their gambling account.
One of the increasingly popular online payment methods today is called CashtoCode. While you won’t be able to withdraw money from CasinoDays using this method, it’s still a solid option for making deposits. Below, we have provided all the information you’ll need to know about signing up for a new account and using it at CasinoDays.
How to Create a CashtoCode Account?
CashtoCode is an online payment method that doesn’t require you to provide any payment or personal details to send money online. All you have to do is buy what’s called an eVoucher at a participating online site, and you’ll be sent a code that you can use to fund your online gambling account.
To this point, you don’t actually have to create an account with CashtoCode. Anytime that you wish to deposit money at CasinoDays with this method, you’ll just have to go and purchase a new eVoucher.
Here is how you can do this in a step-by-step way …
- Find an online site that sells CashtoCode eVouchers. Make sure that the site is legitimate, as you certainly don’t want to be sending money to a fraudulent site that’s just going to steal your money. There are many different sites in India where you can buy these eVouchers that are legitimate.
- Select the amount of the eVoucher that you wish to purchase. You should be able to select from a pre-populated list of amounts. You may not be able to enter in a custom amount, so make sure that whatever eVoucher you’re buying, it matches up with the amount you want to deposit in CasinoDays.
- Enter in your method of payment to purchase the CashtoCode eVoucher. There are 72 different payment methods that are accepted to purchase one of these eVouchers. To name a few, there are Skrill, PayPal and even credit/debit cards. Some sites will allow you to purchase them with cryptocurrency.
- Enter in the email address where you want your eVoucher sent. Once you have completed the purchase and it is confirmed by the site, you will then be sent the CashtoCode eVoucher directly to your email. You’ll then use the eVoucher’s information to enter into CasinoDays when you want to make a deposit. The eVoucher code will be unique every time you buy one, and it will be 20 digits.
That’s all you need to do. Once you have the eVoucher in your email, you’ll be able to use it to fund your CasinoDays account. Remember, if you wish to make a future deposit at CasinoDays using CashtoCode, you’ll need to purchase a new eVoucher first.
How to Withdraw Money from CasinoDays via CashtoCode?
One thing that you need to keep in mind about CashtoCode is that you won’t be able to use it to withdraw money from CasinoDays. This is unfortunate, as it’s a great payment method that many players would love to use for withdrawals.
This means that if you’ve made deposits with CashtoCode to CasinoDays, you’ll need to select a different method to make a cashout request. Luckily, you’ll have a lot of choices to do this, including many third-party e-wallets.
Here is a step-by-step description about how you can withdraw money from CasinoDays …
- Go to CasinoDays online. You can do this through a web browser on your laptop or desktop computer or through a mobile web browser on a smartphone or tablet. Alternatively, you can do so through one of the mobile apps that the company provides.
- After you’re there, you need to log into your account. To do this, click the button that says “Login,” which will be prominently displayed on the first page at the site. Enter the credentials you set for your account when you initially signed up.
- You should now see a button labeled “More” toward the top of the page after you’re all logged in. Click on that, and more options will appear. Next, click on the “Withdrawal” button.
- This next page will list all of the available methods by which you can cash out money from your CasinoDays account. As mentioned before, CashtoCode will not be on this list, as you can’t use it for withdrawals. You’ll need to then select another method. Luckily, there are many different e-wallets and third-party payment processors that CasinoDays offers.
- Enter in the account information for whatever withdrawal method you have chosen. Some will take you to a secure portal to enter the information, while others you’ll have to type the information in right on the CasinoDays site. Simply follow the instructions that are laid out for you here.
- Type in how much money you wish to cashout from your CasinoDays account. Ensure that the amount you enter meets the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts for the method that you have chosen. Also, ensure that if you’re trying to withdraw funds you got from a bonus or promotion that you’ve met the wagering requirements first.
- Look over everything that you have entered to confirm it’s all correct. Once you’ve done that, click the “Submit” button.
You will have now completed all the steps to initiate a cashout request from CasinoDays. The site will take over the process from here.
What are the CasinoDays CashtoCode Deposit Limits?
Like all online gambling sites, CasinoDays sets limits for all deposits, whether you’re using CashtoCode or another payment method that they accept on their site. They do this to protect them and players from fraudulent transactions and from losing money. It also is a way to provide more responsible gambling measures to players. With CashtoCode, the deposit limits are very reasonable.
The minimum deposit amount using CashtoCode at CasinoDays is ₹1000. This is higher than some of the other payment methods that the site accepts, but it’s not unreasonable by any means. Most players will be OK with depositing at least that much money into their online gambling accounts, and won’t have a problem scraping up the money to do so.
On the upper end, the maximum deposit amount using CashtoCode at CasinoDays is $1,500, or your currency’s equivalent. Again, this is very reasonable. It’s not too prohibitive, and most players will be able to get all of the money they want into their gambling accounts without having to break it up into multiple transactions over multiple days.
All deposits using CashtoCode will process instantly. This means the funds, and any bonuses or promotions you got with it, will be available instantly for you to use on CasinoDays. Since it’s essentially a prepaid card, the transaction will reflect in the balance of the CashtoCode eVoucher right away, too.
What are the CasinoDays CashtoCode Withdrawal Limits?
As mentioned before, CasinoDays does not allow you to use CashtoCode as a withdrawal method at their site. This really isn’t a CasinoDays thing, though. CashtoCode is just essentially an online-only prepaid card. It’s used just for payments and, as such, can’t be used for any withdrawals at any site. You can’t even have someone else send money to it.
So, if you have deposited into CasinoDays using CashtoCode, you’ll need to find another method to cash out your money. Luckily, you’ll have a lot of choices in this regard. Many people will opt for one of the third-party payment processors/e-wallets such as Skrill or PayPal. You could also use UPI, PhonePe or any other number of methods.
All of these payment methods will have minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts – just like for deposits. Generally speaking, the limits are very reasonable and aren’t too restrictive at all for players. You won’t have to build up a huge bankroll in your CasinoDays account before you’re able to cashout. And, even if you hit a big win, go on a nice winning streak or wager a good amount of money, you should be able to take it all out in one transaction.
If you’re using an e-wallet to make the withdrawal, you’ll typically have the money back in that account in 24 to 48 hours, which is very quick. Other methods such as direct bank transfers take longer, up to as much as five business days.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if you’re trying to cashout funds that you got from a bonus or promotion, you’ll have to first meet the wagering requirements before you’re able to do so. If you don’t, then your transaction will be rejected.
Are There Any Fees?
A great part about CasinoDays is they never charge any fees for any financial transactions at their site – whether it’s a deposit or withdrawal, and no matter what payment method you choose. This is great, as it puts players in total control of all their money, which is all anyone would ever want.
What are the Advantages of using CashtoCode at CasinoDays?
A huge advantage of using CashtoCode at CasinoDays is you don’t need to open a separate account. You can just purchase a prepaid card anytime you want to make a deposit and send the money directly to the gambling site.
This also provides a great level of security and anonymity, since you won’t have to provide your personal or financial information. And it’s also tough for it to be hacked, since you’re not storing any money or funds there at all.
What are the Disadvantages of using CashtoCode at CasinoDays?
The biggest disadvantage of using CashtoCode at CasinoDays is that you can’t use it to withdraw funds. Since it’s just a prepaid card essentially, it can only be used for payments. This means you’ll have to find another method by which you can take money out of your CasinoDays account.
Indian gamblers love CasinoDays, and for many reasons. It’s one of the best online casinos on the market in the country. CashtoCode is a great payment option to deposit money into your CasinoDays account, providing you with great safety, security and anonymity. Just know that you can’t withdraw money from your gambling account to CashtoCode, so you’ll need to select a different method to do that.Last Updated on: 08/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand