Betway Bank Transfer Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2023
Betway is a top sports betting site and other online betting site that offers plenty of different betting options. Licensed through the Malta Gaming Authority, it’s one of the best online betting sites in the entire online gambling industry.
There are many reasons why this is the case, including the fact that they offer responsible gambling including the license from the reputable gambling commission, the great welcome bonus that they offer as well as ongoing promotions, and the huge selection of betting markets including a number of cricket promotions that allow you to maximize your payout from cricket matches.
Another great reason that this online sports betting and casino site is popular is that it’s very easy to withdraw money from Betway using a bank account. While there is no option to withdraw money directly from your Betway account via bank transfers, there are plenty of easy ways to get money into your bank through the betting platform.
Below, we’ll detail how you can use a payment method to withdraw money from Betway into your bank, even though they don’t offer bank transfers as a withdrawal method.
How to Withdraw from Betway Account via Bank Account
While direct bank transactions are not a withdrawal method that this sports betting and casino site offers, there are still withdrawal methods you can select to get your money out of your betting account and into your bank in no time. These other payment methods will essentially serve as a way to get money you earn from free bets you got from your first deposit to get your payout request fulfilled.
Follow the steps below to make a Betway withdrawal to your bank.
- Navigate to the Betway limited page so that you can log into your account. You can check on site phone options from here, but make sure your pop up blocker is off if you’re using a laptop/desktop computer or even a mobile phone. Computer related problems like this often prevent people from navigating to the site.
- Once you’re there at the Betway site, click on the login button. Use the credentials that you chose when you signed up for a new account and entered all your personal details originally. This is where you had to go through the account verification process so that you could meet the deposit limits necessary to qualify to have money added to your bonus balance.
- Now that you’re logged in, click on the button near the top of the page that’s labeled “Bank.” This takes you to a new page that will look just like the one you went to after the registration process so you could meet the minimum deposit amount to get a welcome bonus. all the deposit options and withdrawal choices will be listed here.
- Click on a button that says “Withdraw.” This will then take you to the withdrawal tab on the Betway site.
- All withdrawal options will be listed on this withdrawal tab. You’ll see that banks aren’t listed as a Betway withdrawal option from your betting account. However, you will be ale to choose other Betway withdrawal choices. This could be debit cards that are connected to your bank or withdrawal methods such as third-party e-wallets like NetBanking, PhonePe, UPI, Skrill or EcoPayz. All of these Betway withdrawal options will allow you to eventually transfer Betway deposits money to your bank.
- Enter the amount of money that you want to take out of your Betway account. Make sure that it meets the minimum required amount that Betway sets for the payment option that you have chosen. You can probably see the minimum limit for these payment methods if you’ve used it in the past through the transaction history. We’ll dive deeper into this part of the withdrawal process below.
- The final step to withdraw money from Betway cash balance is to confirm all the details you have entered. Make sure that the payment method you are choosing is the right one, that you have met the Betway terms for a debit card and that the amount of money you entered is correct, for instance. Once it is, click the button labeled “submit.”
After you do this, you’ll have finished the full withdrawal request. Betway will start to process the request from your cash balance and verify that you met the free bet requirements they have set for debit cards, Visa electron or any of the other account details from your live betting account.
Limits When You Want to Withdraw Money
Just like most other betting sites, Betway sets limits for when you withdrawal money, no matter which method you choose. There are many reasons for this, including to prevent against money laundering and to make sure that withdrawals via Visa electron and a debit card are being done in a responsible way.
It’s very important that you know what these limits are, as your transaction requests will be declined if you don’t meet the limits that are required from a free bet or any other transaction that you did after you deposit money on their site. Below are more details about what these limits are at the Betway site.
Minimum Withdrawal Limits
The good news is that Betway’s limits for withdrawals are vey reasonable. At such a time that you are requesting a cash out, you’ll have to make sure that you are taking out at least INR 1,000, or your particular currency equivalent, if you’re doing so through a debit card. There are other limits that Betway sets if you’re using a different method to get money out of your bet account and into your bank.
This is a very reasonable minimum required amount to take money out of your Betway account to your bank. It doesn’t require players to build up a huge bankroll in their bet account before they can get it back in their bank.
The other withdrawal limit that you have to pay attention to is the play through requirements the site sets for funds that are won using a bonus. The play through requirements set how many times you need to wager with the bonus amount before you can take it out of your account on Betway. Once you’ve met those requirements, then the money will be free to do what you want with.
Maximum Withdrawal Limits
Another great part about Betway is the site doesn’t set any maximum limit for any withdrawal, no matter what method you are choosing to do so. This is one of the top reasons why the site’s customer satisfaction level is so consistently high.
This means that if you win a big jackpot or are able to build up a nice bankroll in your account, you won’t have to split it into multiple transactions in order to get it out of your account. In other words, Betway won’t be the one to stand in the way of your cashout, though your bank may slow down the processing time if you’re trying to take out a large sum of money. This slight delay in processing time, though, will be well worth it compared to having to split your cashouts into multiple transactions.
Betway Withdrawal Time
Another aspect to pay attention to is the amount of time that it will take to get money our of your account on Betway to your bank. The processing time that Betway publishes for them to finish all they need to do is 24 hours. They say that most of the time, they’re able to finish this within six hours of your request being made.
From there, it could take as much as 5-7 business days for the money to appear in your bank if you’re using a debit or credit card. If you’re using an e wallet, it probably won’t take as long for your money to get there. However, you need to keep in mind that it’ll take a few days to get the money out of your e wallet account into your bank for you to use how you wish.
A final thing to consider are the payout charges that you’ll incur by making a cashout from Betway to your bank. Luckily, Betway doesn’t ever charge any fees just for making a payout from their site. This is great news, as any fee essentially just results in you losing money that you earned from their site.
Many other betting sites will have payout charges that they pass onto players. Some do it as a flat fee on all cashouts, while others will charge a percentage of the cashout, up to a certain amount. No matter which way it is done, payout charges directly reduce the amount of money that you get back in your bank from your account on Betway.
Common Betway Bank Transfer Withdrawal Problems
While withdrawing money from Betway to your bank is very simple and easy, there are times when you might run into problems. If you do, you shouldn’t worry. It’s very likely that the problem you are facing has also been experienced by others in the past. This means that it’s likely that you can solve the problem so you can still get your money in your bank in a timely fashion.
The first thing to do if you experience a withdrawal problem is to contact customer support right away. They can look into the issue further for you and let you know what you might have to do to fix the problem. Below, we’ll explain two of the most common Betway withdrawal problems that people face.
Player has not finished verification
Like all other licensed and regulated betting sites, Betway requires players to get their account verified before they can take money out of it. In addition to entering all the required details as part of the registration process, you likely will be required to upload a color copy of your government-issued photo ID.
If you haven’t finished the verification process, Betway’s customer support team can let you know what you need to do to finish. Once you’ve done it once, you’ll be allowed to make a cashout, and the site will automatically verify you going forward so you don’t have to do it again.
Bank Issues with Same Payment Method
You may also experience issues from your bank. Some banks will automatically reject any transactions that come directly from a gambling site. If this happens, there’s nothing that you or Betway will be able to do to change their policy.
However, this doesn’t mean you can’t get money out of your bet account into your bank. It just means you’ll have to go through one additional step. You’ll have to choose another payment method to get your money out of your account on Betway first. This can be Skrill, for example, or any of the others we mentioned above. Then, once the money is in your Skrill account (or any of the other payment method accounts), you’ll likely be able to transfer it to your bank with no issues.
Betway Bank Transfer – Summary
Betway is one of the best online casinos on the market, and there are a lot of reasons for that. One is that it’s easy to get money out of your bet account and into your bank, even though they don’t allow direct transfers to banks. They have plenty of amazing payment method options so that you can get money you earned through your bet account back into your bank to use how you’d like.Last Updated on: 01/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand