22Bet Diners Club Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2023
Any time you play casino games or partake in sports betting at betting sites, you want to make sure that you’re able to conduct withdrawals in a timely fashion from the platform. After all, it doesn’t really matter how impressive the welcome bonus for the live casino is if you’re only able to place bets and not be able to get your money out of your account.
Luckily, 22Bet is among the best betting sites for a variety of reasons, not least of which because they offer plenty of payment options that get money into your account in a fast and secure way. One of the more popular ways to do this is through the payment method known as the Diners Club Card.
Backed by the Diner Club International, this is among the most popular bank cards in the world for new customers who want to deposit funds into a live casino such as 22Bet so they can take advantage of a deposit bonus and other promotions.
Below, we’ll talk more about how to use Diners Club at 22Bet so you can be placing bets, and how you can sign up for a new account quickly and easily either through their website or mobile app.
How to Withdraw from 22Bet Online Casino via Diners Club
Taking money out of your 22Bet account via Diners Club is very simple. After you have already put money into your 22Bet account so that you can play a game such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, slots or any of the selections available in the live casino section, you’ll want to take money out of the operator in a good amount of time.
Below is a step-by-step process of how to make withdrawals from 22Bet via Diners Club. The entire process should only take a few minutes to complete.
- The first step in making withdrawals from 22Bet is to log into your 22Bet account. You can do this through their website on a laptop or desktop computer, or through a mobile device on either the iOS app or Android app from the Google Play Store that is available. This is the same page that bettors will have visited when they first completed the full registration at the website in the first place to take advantage of the welcome offer the bookmaker had going. Click the login button that will be displayed on the website here, and use the same login credentials that you set when you signed up as new players.
- After you are able to access your 22Bet casino account, you’ll need to click on the button that’s labeled “My Account.” This will take you to a page that will display all of your full account information, as well as links for you to conduct a number of different cashier transactions. It’ll be the same place you visited when you made your first deposit after getting a confirmation code to sign up for the site.
- Next, click on the button labeled “Withdraw Funds.” You’ll be redirected away from the deposit page so that you’ll be able to make withdrawals at the bookmaker.
- Choose the method by which you want to take cash out of your gambling account. The bookmaker platform offers a number of different payment choices, including Mastercard — all of which you probably saw during the registration process when you signed up to be one of their punters. In this case, you’ll select Diners Club.
- Enter how much money you want to take out of the bookmaker site. Make sure that the amount of cash that you want to take out of your gambling account meets all the requirements that 22Bet sets for punters to cash out. We’ll dive further into this in a little bit, as there are limits for when you can take out funds you got after playing a game with a deposit bonus.
- The last step is to confirm that all the information you have entered here is correct. This includes the amount of money you want to take out, the payments option being Diners Club and not Mastercard, that you’ve met the minimum amount, and that your mobile number is displayed correctly. If all of that is good, then just click “Confirm.”
22Bet will take over the process from here and start processing your cashout request. It’ll take them a little bit of time to verify that what you are taking out is good and meets all the requirements of their welcome bonus, free bets and other betting options. They have extensive coverage in this regard, so don’t worry about delays that are real long. This is just part of their impressive responsible gaming efforts.
22Bet Diners Club Withdrawal Limits
Most online casinos will set limits for withdrawals, which are often based on the deposit option you are choosing to use. This will go no matter whether punters received a bonus or not, whether they decided to play slots, blackjack or roulette, or whether they decided to use their bonuses to bet on a sports game or match and buy a point.
In the next two sections, we’ll discuss the limits that 22Bet imposes on Diners Club withdrawals for punters who sign up and play at their site, whether they partook in live betting or pre match betting that most fixtures offer on games.
Minimum Withdrawal Limits
A great part about using Diners Club at 22Bet is that you don’t have to take out a lot of money. In fact, the minimum amount required for you to cash out from the site is only €1.50. Compared to many other betting sites on the market, this is extremely low.
The positive aspect of this is that you don’t have to build up a huge stack of money in your betting account before you can transfer it to Diners Club. This means you can enjoy games produced by Evolution Gaming and other top gaming providers, play as many of these games as you want, and then stop and get your money when you want.
You just need to make sure that any time you want to withdraw funds you won from a game or bet that used betting bonuses, that you met the requirements of that bonus. Most bonuses will come with betting requirements such as playthrough. This forces you to play a game a certain number of time if you’re betting with funds you got from bonuses or promotions the site was offering.
22Bet Diners Club Maximum Withdrawal Limits
On the flip side, 22Bet also has solid maximum withdrawal limits. In fact, if you’re using Diners Club at 22Bet, you won’t have any limit at all imposed on how much money you take out of your account. This means that if you use the bonus you got from a welcome offer and hit it real big with a bet at the various games they offer, you can cash it out all at once.
There is no need to contact the online casino’s support team to get special permission to cashout winnings from games that you bet with using bonus promotions. You can just request it all on your own in one simple transaction. Bettors will love this, as it means they don’t have to continuously bet on games with bonus funds just to build up enough winnings from the bonus game in order to cashout.
22Bet Casino Diners Club Withdrawal Time
Another major thing to consider is the typical withdrawal time from 22Bet via Diners Club. This is important to know, as it will tell you how long you should expect to be able to use the money you won from games using a bonus at the operator.
Once you finish all the steps to claim your bonus winnings from a game, 22Bet starts to process the transaction. The money won’t instantly be available in your Diners Club account, though. It typically takes about 1-7 business days for the money you get from a bonus to be available for you to use in Diners Club. The amount of time varies depending on the financial institution that has given you your card.
Payout Charges after Welcome Bonus
Another things to consider is how much 22Bet charges for payouts. The great news is that 22Bet never charges a fee for payouts via Diners Club, or any other payment method for that matter.
This is great news, as it means that you’ll be able to use all the funds you got from your bonus however you want to, rather than having to take part of those winnings and give them to the betting operator just to process the transaction for you.
Common 22Bet Casino Withdrawal Problems
While it’s very simple to withdrawal funds from 22Bet, some players may experience a problem from time to time. If this happens, you don’t need to worry. Some of the common problems that people face are easy to correct so that you can get your money fast.
Below are two of the most common problems people face when taking money out of your 22Bet casino account using Diners Club.
Player has not finished verification in registration process
22Bet requires all players to fully verify themselves before they’re able to take money out of their account. This is done to protect both the site and the player from fraud. If you haven’t finished the whole verification process, your withdrawal request will likely be blocked.
Contact the support team if you have any questions about what you need to do to finish the process. It might be as simple as uploading a color copy of your government-issued photo ID.
Bank Issues with Casino Games
Another common problem is that the bank that issues your Diners Club card may be blocking the transaction. Certain financial institutions will just do this as a policy, as they prohibit all transactions that come from online gambling.
If this happens to you, there’s nothing that 22Bet will be able to do to help you get the money on your Diners Club card, unfortunately. Luckily, they do offer plenty of other options in this case. All you’ll have to do is select one of the other popular payment options that 22Bet offers so that you can get your money in a timely fashion.
22Bet Diners Club – Summary
22Bet is one of the best betting operators in the world, running a great online casino. There are many reasons why people choose this operator to play at. Diners Club is one of the most popular payment options players choose, too, and we’ve discussed many of these reasons above.Last Updated on: 01/02/2023 ago by Shyla Anand